Since he joined Liverpool in 2017, Mohamed Salah has gone on to become a bona fide club legend, scoring well over 100 goals and helping the Reds to their sixth European Cup and 19th league title.
And in that time, as well as picking up the major silverware, he’s set plenty of individual records with his incredible goalscoring feats in the English top flight.
Here, we’ve rounded up seven of the most impressive stats from Salah’s time in the Premier League so far.
– Salah netted 32 league goals in 2017-18, beating Cristiano Ronaldo’s record for most goals in a 38-game Premier League season.
– He also overtook Didier Drogba for the most goals by an African player in a single Premier League season.
– Having scored in 24 of his 38 league appearances in 2017-18, the Egypt international holds the record for most games scored in during a Premier League season.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) February 5, 2021
– His 32 goals in 2017-18 saw him become the first player to outscore three Premier League teams in a league season.
– Salah scored 25 left-footed goals in the Premier League in 2017-18, the most by any player in a single campaign in the competition’s history.
– Liverpool’s No.11 won three Premier League Player of the Month awards in 2017-18, no player has ever won that many in a single season.
– After scoring against Norwich City in August 2021, he became the first player to score on the opening day of five consecutive Premier League seasons.